Community engagement is one of the many ways public libraries and CBC/Radio-Canada achieve their priorities and objectives.
We have launched the Library Partnerships Program to explore partnership opportunities with public libraries to further community engagement.
A new fund is available internally to all CBC departments and teams to finance pilot projects together with public libraries.
The Program & Fund: Eligibility Criteria and Considerations
- Engagement with one or more underserved communities
- Potential size of the community
Partnership scope and depth of engagement
- Level of engagement and integration with the library
- Potential for content creation
- Impact for the public library, the community and CBC/Radio-Canada
- Can we build or expand upon a positive pre-existing relationship with the library?
- Communities away from CBC/Radio-Canada’s nearest station or bureau
- Communities where we have not been before
For more information email the Library Partnerships Program Manager: