Thank you to the 40 members who have completed the survey. The largest number of participating members since first done in 2007. A few remain partially submitted and we will update that in a second version.
A similar methodology has been followed to previous CULC/CBUC Salary Surveys. Position descriptions were very lightly edited. However, education and experience levels for many positions were updated in the 2022 survey.
- 29 positions are covered in this year’s survey
- 5 new positions have been added since the last survey in 2017-18
- 8 libraries indicated they employ one or more Indigenous Service Advisors
- 11 libraries indicated they employ one or more Community Navigators/Social Workers
Special thanks to the following for their commitment to the project:
- Cathy Maddigan, Halifax Public Library
- Michelle Sawh, Markham Public Library
- Jennifer Marriott, CULC/CBUC